CURVE SNAP TOOL
- Soft Select Distance:
- Select curves, and drag this slider to set the fall off on selected curves
- Reverse Direction:
- Turn this on to snap from the tip of selected curve(s).
- Limit Falloff To Shortest:
- If multiple curves are selected, turning this on will limit the maximum fall off distance to the shortest curve selected. This is to avoid disappearing of curves after multiple snapping operations.
- Mesh Snap:
- Snap all selected curves based on the falloff distance set, to the closest point on the selected mesh.
- Point Snap:
- Snap all selected curves, based on the falloff distance set, to the clicked point on a mesh in the view port.