GUIDES TO CURVES
There are three main purpose for this tool:
- Allows simple curve conversion from Xgen Guides to Curves
- Allows conversion from Guide to Curves with Dynamic Link. (It will re-create the Xgen Guides for you without having to convert them from curves again).
- Export curves as .FBX files if you are using the curves to other applications.
- You can do all these for multiple descriptions with just one click.
To convert Guides to Maya curves with Dynamic Link, click on the “Dynamic Link” check box. You can do this on multiple descriptions selected as well.
Say you want to save your guides as a back up, you can also export XGen Description Guides into Curves as .FBX.
- To export curves straight from Guides, select all the descriptions you would like to export as curves. Browse to a folder, and click on export.
When export finished, you will see the .FBX files created for each description.